Looking for a quality builder then look no further
Hydraulic Lime Renders
- Lime render plasters can be used either internally or externally, it can be left plain or with a decoration of lime washes or natural breathable paint finishes, Hydraulic lime render is a more durable material for external use, than a lime putty based render.
Lime Putty Renders
- Lime Putty (Non Hydraulic Lime) can also be used internally and externally, although the curing time is greater, the finished product will require protection by a by a decoration of lime wash or a breathable natural paint finish.
Haired Putty Internal and External Renders and Plasters
- Hair reinforced with natural horse and goat hair, lime plaster and renders are used externally and internally on brick, lath as well as stone, wychert, cob and finishing wattle and daub.
- For application to external renders in order to protect the finished render work, white or coloured with natural or manufactured pigments.
- From splicing in small repairs to oak frame replacements from sourced sustainable sources, English or European structural green or air dried, using traditional techniques and joints, externally and internal which can be left natural or finished by the way of humouring and if required applying natural breathable waxes and oils.
- We cover all aspects of roofing work from repairs to leaking roofs to complete re-roofs, with materials such as peg and nibbed tiles and natural Slates.
- All aspects of lead work from step and chimney flashings to valleys, gutters, dormers and complex rolled sheet work on houses and churches.
- We carry out all aspects of bespoke joinery work from 1st fix including roofing and studding, windows, and staircases to second fix doors and trims and traditional flooring such as oak and elm amongst others.
- All brickwork undertaken from repairs, pointing, chimney rebuilds, renovations and extensions, we often source the best match of brick for our clients and conservation officers to make sure it matches in with the existing building as sympathetically as possible, using lime mortars where required.
- We cover all aspects of ground works from drainage, landscaping, fencing, and ground heat source pumps.
- Please see our paint stripping services page here for full information.
- We offer help and advice from the conception through to completion on works that we cater for, please use our contact page if you require any help.