Terms and conditions
1. All goods remain the property of Chelmscote Construction Services Ltd (CCS Ltd) until paid for in full.
2. CCS Ltd offer a pre purchase property quotation. This is £350 + vat and is refundable, subject to CCS Ltd carrying out the works.
3. Payment is required on receipt of CCS Ltd invoice. Failure to pay in full will void warranties and will result in the matter being referred to CCS Ltd Debt Collection Agents
whose charges will be added to, and payable with the invoice debt.
4. Unforeseen works will be subject to further quotation. Only works quoted by CCS Ltd will be carried out.
5. Works will be invoiced on completion or part thereof on a monthly basis or whichever is sooner. Bespoke items require a 50% deposit before orders are placed.
6. CCS Ltd guarantees their services to be of quality workmanship and is equal in all respects to samples provided.
7. CCS Ltd guarantees their workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice. Our guarantee does not cover claims arising from misuse, accidental damage, animal damage, weather damage or wilful damage. Manufacturer’s warranties apply to individual components and bespoke items. 8. 8. Warranties are only valid if parts are installed and works carried out by a contractor approved by CCS Ltd.
9. CCS Ltd will endeavour to make clients aware of any potential hazard associated with their works.
10. CCS Ltd are committed to client privacy. Your information is considered confidential and will not be shared with any third party.
11. CCS Ltd are covered by £10million public liability insurance , a copy will be given to the client before work commences.
12. Photographs are copyright of CCS Ltd.
13. By accepting CCS Ltd's quotation you, the client are agreeing to our terms and conditions